Creative Policy for Advertisers
Clickaine reserves the right to pause any ads that affect the network of Publisher sites, that we may consider negative, without need for prior notice
The Following Is Not Allowed And/or Forbidden:
- Anything Misleading
- Timed redirects
- Auto-downloading content
- Tech support (and similar) campaigns are strictly forbidden
- Browser locker
- Ads that contain racial epithets or ethnic slurs are strictly prohibited
The following is considered to create an “Abusive Ad Experience” by the browser Google Chrome, and should, therefore, be considered not allowed and/or forbidden:
- Ads which auto-redirect a page without user action
- Ads which resemble site warnings or error messages
- Fake Messages, elements on the Landing Page that resemble chat apps, warnings, system dialogs, or any other type of notifications.
- Ads depicting features which do not work
- Ads which display close buttons that do anything other than closing the element when clicked
- Ads where clicking anywhere outside the border of the ad leads to an ad landing page
- Ads which depict misleading calls-to-action
- Ads that display countdowns are prohibited.
- Ads with play buttons are strictly prohibited.
- Ads with the text "Go to video" or "Watch Video" is not permitted.
All Creative materials should be complied with a part of the United States Code of Federal Regulations, The Child Protection and Obscenity Enforcement Act 2257
- Ads, landing pages, and member areas must be 2257 compliant
- Child pornography is strictly prohibited
- Underage characters are strictly prohibited
- Any visual representation of sexual activities
- By any persons, real or imaginary, under the age of 18 years
- Any content that displays a person portrayed under the age of 18 years and is engaged, or portrayed as engaged, in explicit sexual activities
- Any campaigns displaying persons/performers who are, or look, underage strictly prohibited
- Incest is prohibited
- Beastiality is strictly prohibited
Acts That Are Strictly Prohibited:
- Extreme Violence